DREAM

taken from google, I don't own it
Every man must has dreams, about everything. That was what my friend told me. Every dream you had, will push you harder to get what you want.

This is my dream car. A mini cooper. I always want a mini cooper for my ride.

But lately I was thinking, if I were buying a mini cooper, will I be satisfied? It's just a car, that I drive to the place I want. Okay, it will amaze people around me, but is it worth it?

Ego. That's man biggest enemy. I can judge myself as the most egoist man in the world. I never care about my surrounding. If I don't care about my surrounding, why should I amaze them using my 'mini'?

For now, the desire has declined. I may not buying that mini if I have had the money. So, what was the thing I really want?

USD 6,000 Leica?
taken from google, I don't own it

USD 10,000 Rolex?

taken from google, I don't own it

Will I buy those things using all my saving? My saving which I got from the work that FUCKS me hard all the time??

Dream comes live, or living the dream . . . . . .





Comments

Popular Posts